A creative individual, motivated to work in an inspirational environment. The aim is to achieve simplicity and clarity out of complex human psychology that is practiced in a layman’s life, which is symbolically presented with the help of nature and environment through my work. Like many artists, my work is what I think and how I perceive things that I see in the surroundings.
Qualified textile designer specialized in surface design. I am a hard working and versatile individual holding a high standard of visual communication.
• 2000 – 2003. Fatima Jinnah Women University. Pakistan.
Masters in Fine Arts.
Major: Textile Design (Distinction holder)
• 1996 – 2000. Govt. Viqar-Un-Nisa College. Pakistan.
Fine Arts, Psychology & English Literature.
• 1996. Grammar Foundation School. Pakistan
Matriculation: Science Subjects.
• Sept 2003-June 2004. Fatima Jinnah Women University.
Taught two courses
-Introduction to Textile Design.
-Advance Textile Design.
• Feb 2003-Jan 2004. Fatima Jinnah Women University.
Teaching Assistant of the following courses:
-Introduction to Textile theory.
-Textile Design Advance.
-Graphic Content Creation for Multimedia.
-Advance Video and Documentary Production.
• Jan.2001. The Figure. The Fatima Jinnah Women University.
• June 2001. The Art of Textile. . The Fatima Jinnah Women University.
Mediums exhibited: Tie and Dye, Batik, Off loom Weave.
• May 2002. Group Exhibition of Photography & Paintings organized by Fatima Jinnah Women University and Pakistan National Arts Council.
• Feb 2003. Degree Show. “Illusions”. . The Fatima Jinnah Women University.
Exhibit of thesis work (textile design) products Screen printed designer’s cloth with coordinated shoes, handbags & Jewellery
2001. Summer time Kids Club 2001. Arranged by the British Council.
Facilitated the Art event. taught children about designing arts n craft