Carlos Rosas was born in Guadalajara city (Jalisco, México) on March 27, 1967.
Paint since 1981. Rosas licensed (degree) in Sciences of the Communication in 1991 and in January and February of same year studies drawing in the Instituto Cultural Cabañas.
Winner of Acquisition award with the paint-collage The holy woman (La santa) in First Occident Paint Biennial Alfonso Michel, Colima (México), 1993.
Ex convento del Carmen, Guadalajara, Julay 1986, work: Apocalypse (Apocalipsis).
El Callo Art Studio, Guadalajara, December 1994, works: The gate and With my own saliva (El puente y Con mi propia saliva).
* The ghosts of the house (Los fantasmas de la casa). Sayula, Jalisco, August 10 – 12, 1990. Luis Ocaranza’s house.
* Ajijic stay (Estancia en Ajijic). Cultural Center La Escalera, Guadalajara, January 26 to February 11, 1995.
* Fable: yellow one day, red the next (Fábula: amarillo un día, rojo al siguiente). Art and Culture Forum, Guadalajara, November 6 – 25, 1996.
* One in three. Denker cofee-forum, Guadalajara, September 5 to October 8, 2009.
* Emotional leucosis. Malasangre poetic coffee-bar, Guadalajara, January 29 to February 27, 2010.
* October Salon -National Competition Art- (Salón de octubre -Convocatoria Nacional-). Instituto Cultural Cabañas, Guadalajara, October 1990.
* Collective (Colectiva) with Rigoberto Moreno and Carlos Reynals. Carlos Rosas’ studio, Guadalajara, September 4 and 5, 1992.
* First Occident Paint Biennial Alfonso Michel. Colima, Colima, April 1993.
* Pure passion (Pura pasión) with Rigoberto Moreno and Carlos Reynals. Magritte Gallery of Roxy Cultural Center of Guadalajara, November and December 1993.
* Cumulusphere: cold air, hot air (Cumulósfera: aire frío, aire caliente) with Nancy Aldrete, Rigoberto Moreno, Carlos Reynals and Rafael Sánchez. Art Modern Gallery of Guadalajara, November 25 to December, 1997. Morelia, Michoacán, December 18, 1997 to January 30, 1998.
* Looking for new projects (En busca de nuevas propuestas). Adriana Valdés Contemporary Art Gallery, Guadalajara, November 2008.
* Looking for new projects II (En busca de nuevas propuestas II). Adriana Valdés Contemporary Art Gallery, Guadalajara, May 2009.